Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mr. K...3 months old

I love this family! They are sweet, kind, great parents and always so welcoming to have me in their home for a session! (If you remember this story, you will remember their kindness too!) They have welcomed me for sessions since their oldest was 9 months old, and he is already a Big Boy Two...with a handsome little brother in tow!

And, I always say I love repeat clients! And this is another case that rings so true to that! I feel like each session I have with them, we become better and better friends. Yes, if you have had a session with me, I do call you my friend...sorry if you don't want that label! :)

I love sessions at client's own houses (especially with itty bitties when it is cold and wintery out)...kids are usually more relaxed in their own environment, and for sure are less "worn out" when the session starts because they are at their house, with their toys, belongings and what not. AND, when they start to get cranky, I can usually squeak a few more shots in because they are able to be calmed down a little before the real sleepies or crankies hit!

Mr. K didn't last super long, but I was able to get some great ones of him (and big brother too...but this session was mainly focused on K).

So, here are a few quick peaks that jumped out at me tonight while fishing through the session! Thanks J and D! You both are fabulous, and I always leave you guys with such a happy heart!

Love this expression...


...and this little stare too...


This shot was taken while Daddy was holding him...he was getting tired (K that is, not Daddy) but he kept giving so many great smiles!


:) :) :) :)


I love hands (and feet... ;)) I have a shot of just my girls holding hands hanging in my house, and I love it! I love this of the two sweet brothers holding hands together. B is such a great big brother!!



Well, I need to go to bed. We had a fabulously fun and busy weekend! The girls stayed the night at Mimi and Papa's house on Friday. That meant Gbers in bed at 8:00 here, take out for Tom and I in front of the "big screen" for a movie without interruptions from the girls climbing down the steps because...they couldn't fall asleep...they need more snuggles...they have to potty or other items. They are GREAT procrastinators!

Last night Cakies came down at 11:00, after being in bed for over an hour (don't judge the bedtime...it was way later than norm!), while I was working on the computer. Tom had just gone to bed, and I needed to finish a few things. Cakies couldn't sleep because she needed someone awake to snuggle her. Mind you, since we moved back in after the fire, the girls have been sharing a bed together, and loving it. Bean was out like a light, but Cakies just couldn't fall asleep! So, she snuggled next to me on the couch and within minutes she was snoring louder than Tom does! It was a sweet moment for the two of us. She just need some "snugs". :)

To top off a rather fun weekend, Tom and I went to the UM vs. UConn game, and UM won! It was a great game, a great atmosphere and a great date with my best friend. :)

Now seriously, I need to go to bed! Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That was super fast! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sneek peeks!! Can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much - you're fantastic!

Maggie said...

I love the hand one too; really neat.