Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mr. B is ONE!

I had such a great time at this session. One, the little guy was adorable, smiley, and had those beautiful blue eyes that sparkle and shimmer and melt your heart. Two, I got to catch up with an old friend that I haven't seen or talked to really in the past 10 years or so. J and I went to high school together, and played softball together. She cracked me up then, and continued to crack me up at the session. It was so fun to see her as a momma, and see how in love she is with her gorgeous son. I came home from the session beaming, because it was so great to see J (and her mom). What a great family! J, here are a few sneak peeks. I am so glad we found each other on fb, and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to capture your little guy for you! Hope you enjoy, and I will let you know when your gallery is ready!


Super sweet piggies...


Love, love, love his hairdo! :)


He was covered in red frosting from his cake. I know it was messy, but it was perfect...the bright colors of the frosting made the pictures even better! Bathtime was a must after this though!


Loved this little series...you can see the laughter starting, and then turning into a big belly laugh!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Aww! What a cute little boy! I love the messy cake pic too!