Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More to come...(Updated)

UPDATED:

Here are a few more sneak peeks of the cutie pies! Here is Mr. B, inside his Momma's belly...his first shoot. And here the two kiddos are again when B was just 6 weeks old. And, now they are both a whole year older, and oh so cute! I love, love, love repeat kiddos! :)




...but this is my favorite one from my afternoon session this weekend. Mr. B is SO big now...almost one year old. His first photo session was when he was in his momma's belly (I will link it later). And, Miss S is still as cute as ever...but you will see more of her later also! For now, just this one...
I know...my favorites aren't always client favorites, but I love the look on B's face and the way he had just attacked her when we were trying to get them to do something different. So very sweet!


No comments: