Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome Baby M, Loved by Siblings C and R

Welcome to the world, little Baby M! He is absolutely adorable, and absolutely adored by his big sister and big brother. It was so fun to hold his littleness, and see his sweet sleepyness...at just 13 days old! Loved it! Thanks B for letting me come meet your newest one, and visit and capture your "big" ones again!

M was just snoozin' away...


Love this one...don't they look like they are just adoring every little piece of him!


Loved this brown satin blanket...


Sweet little feet, and cute little rounded up buns...


You all know, and if you don't, you do now...I love baby wearing! Before I left, I was helping B out with the Moby Wrap (which, B, you knew exactly what to do), so I had to catch one of these! AND, not fair to look this beautiful only 13 days after having your baby...she was so put together, unlike myself, I think I was still in p.j's at that stage!


Big brother and Big Sister with their sparkly blue eyes!


To bed I go...have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara- I just wanted to say thanks again for the session. I know it was hectic, but thats the life of a mother (of 3). You are so great at capturing the best moments...even if they are not always smiles. Thanks again Tara!!
Brooke