Monday, May 4, 2009

"Saturday...

In the park"...that should bring a little smile to my husband as he likes to sing that song to Bean every Friday...and Bean in turn screams! :)

Seriously though, Saturday in the park, Wildwood that is, was beautiful! And I had the opportunity to capture a beautiful family.

The H Family...
You might recognize this little cutie, Mr. Q, from previous sessions...



His big brothers...C and D...who were super good sports. Really and truly, when you are a high school/jr. high boy, do you really want to wake up early on a Saturday morning to go have family pictures taken? I didn't think so...but these two were great!



...and even a little goofy!


The beautiful couple in charge of these handsome boys...



Thanks for a fun morning. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

And, can you believe I still haven't posted about the wedding/trip we made a couple of weeks ago...pretty pathetic, but I will blame it on being pretty busy! :) Lynn (you know it pangs me to say it, but writing it is so much easier!), I have pictures that I need to email to you... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaa! Good Girl, now SAY it outloud -- and there you go! Now we just have to work on Tom :) I've been waiting patiently for your post about the wedding, but I can tell you have been super busy working and playing with your kiddos, so I understand.
Love to all! Lynn