Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby B

I have two sessions that need some sneak peek posting. I only have Baby B's ready, so check back sometime soon. We have been very busy around here. From swimming, to birthday parties, to play dates, to photo sessions and numerous other fun events, I have gotten behind in my posting! Sorry! We will be out of town on a mini-vacation this week, so don't expect tons of postings this week either!!!! :)

I had tons of fun with the "D" family last Thursday. They are laid back, relaxed and just went with the flow. It was nice to hear, "This is so much better than going to a studio". That is one of my goals...to make capturing your child, family, pet (yep, even photographed a pet this weekend!) an easy and fun process. Baby "B" is 6 weeks old and Big Sister "S" is 6 years old. She was a total sweetheart that wanted to help with everything, and also be in as many pictures as possible! Too cute!

I will write more about the "S" family from Saturday...they too were a blast!

I will leave you with these sneak peeks, and then I am off to fix up a chair to use in my sessions. Good ol' Dad to the rescue for me! :)

Cute...Cute...Cute...



Beautiful 6 year old, "S"...she LOVES having her picture taken...it was very evident Thursday! :)




This is one of my favorites so far in editing this session. It is different than any that I have taken, and it turned out so darn sweet! I love the shadows and the cute little buns melt my heart!

Have a good night! :)

No comments: