Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maternity Session and Miss Z

I had a great time Saturday morning meeting this beautiful maternity momma! I could hardly believe my eyes...she had a perfectly shaped belly, with perfect skin and is due July 1st. It is a little unfair to be this cute this far along in pregnancy! And her daughter, Miss Z, was so much fun the entire time. I loved their house, their property...it was the perfect setting! In fact, I loved so much of it, I asked if I could bring future clients...and she obliged! :)


Loved this yellow door...


...and this cute little face.



Where's the baby?




I am in love with the sweetness of this image...


...and this one too...

Perfectly pregnant!
Today is Cakies birthday, and I have a fun post to hopefully get up here tonight. We are off to dinner at Red Robin (kids all time favorite), then to Bean's soccer game, and then a little ice cream celebration afterwards. Busy night, but wouldn't have it any different!

1 comment:

Em said...

Tara, it's been too long since I've visited - there are so many great posts! I love so many of your shots - you are fabulous at catching emotion/moments!