Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh my golly...

Those three words remind me of my Grannie, who I get to see at the end of this week!!!! Yippee!!! Anyways, those three words also are an excellent use of words for this little sweet 3 week old baby girl, Miss E. Oh my golly...her cheeks, her lips, her little fingers, little smiles...I had a terribly hard time picking out which pictures to share here on the blog. She is just precious. It was also so fun to meet her, because her momma and I used to go to church together...so it was fun to see her little family and her...because it has been so long! Her older sister, A, purchased a photo session and print credit for a baby shower gift for when Miss E arrived. I thought it was a perfect idea! ;) I won't leave you waiting any more...here is the sweet little scrumptious thing!

She was seriously smiling in her sleepiness...
...I love perspective shots...her tiny little finger clingy to mommy's...

...cheeks, lips, preciousness...



...the little smile again...


I included this one of Miss E's grandma. Visiting from California, I somewhat convinced them to get a few quick shots with Miss E. It was sweet to meet them, and it was fun having them there watching, and ooooing and aaahhhhing over the little bundle of sweetness. I knew when I snapped this one it was going to be precious...

...does anyone get tired of seeing baby feet? Not me!

...just relaxing on her momma's shoulder.

So fun! S, I hope that you enjoy the peeks, and I will let you know when your gallery is complete! Thanks for letting me come to your home to capture your little lady!

AND, if anyone is wishing to purchase as session for someone else...baby, family, doggie ;0, I will custom make a gift card for you to give as a gift to a loved one! Just email and ask about it!

That is it for tonight. I do have sneak peeks yet to post from a beautiful senior session that I had Saturday morning...couldn't have asked for a prettier girl, or more perfect morning!

Seriously, I am done writing now! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so precious and so tiny!!! I love the pics and her sweet little smile!

B-Mama said...

Oh T, how I wish we were there so you could do this for us! I'm drooling all the way from Virginia!! What beautiful shots...