Monday, August 25, 2008

Some More of Mr. B

I am on a roll today! :) I had a great morning at the Zoo with the girls and cousins, and got a BUNCH accomplished with editing today! Mr. B's CD is ready to be delivered, and I can't wait for his Momma to see the finished product . He kept stealing my heart each picture I edited. I decided to put a few more up of him so you can see his cuteness too!

The lips...




The lips again...


Love that you can see his top teeth starting to bulge...


And, the lips yet again!!!


Super Duper Cute Smile!


On the home front notes, all is going well with my pregnancy. I feel great and feel lots of tumbles and turns throughout the day! Those of you who are wondering, the sex of the baby is unknown. You will just have to stay tuned in until January sometime!

Session info, and I will probably make this a separate blog entry, my last day for sessions will be November 22nd (hoping I can still lay on the ground, move around and run after little ones!) This excludes little newborns...they aren't too difficult to chase!!!! My fall is getting booked, so if you are wanting a session please be sure to contact me to get your preferential date! Fall shots also make great Christmas cards...thinking of some special to run...will keep you posted. I will START sessions again at the end of February. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email!

Have a great night! :)

No comments: