Thursday, August 28, 2008

Miss O

Well, Miss O, if you are checking this blog, I am DONE with your pictures! I LOVE them...too many favorites to post, but I will post a few more! You are beautiful and although you had a hard time pulling off a serious face, the "serious face" pictures turned out great!

By the way...those of you who live around here may be wondering if we ventured to the Water Park...that is a big fat negative! It was supposed to originally be a nice day...it is gloomy, cool, and had no signs of getting nicer. And, those of you who know my Beans, once something is in her head it is VERY difficult to convince her otherwise. So, I broke it to her gently..."No waterpark today...it is too yucky out." "I want to go!" "How about we go to McDonald's and you play in the play land area and then play at the park?" "Okay!" Problem solved! And to make it even more delightful for my little lady, we invited our cousins to come with us and Mimi too. The kids had fun, my sister got a much needed break, and the waterpark, as sad as I am that I didn't get to go, will have to wait until next summer.

Have a great weekend! We are hoping to spend time with family...and of course...GO BLUE!






Love this one!




And this one...just laughing...so pretty...it was quite an uncomfortable position that I made her squeeze into...but it turned out so cute! :)



This one is just cool! :)

No comments: