Monday, August 11, 2008

"C" Family - Super Duper Cuties...

Saturday's family session was so very fun! Miss O, who was featured in a previous post, TURNED ONE! She is adorable, has fabulous brown eyes, and eyelashes that go on for miles! Her brothers, J and W were full of energy and personality...which I LOVE! Thank you M and R, especially since two of your little ones were under the weather a bit!!! I had a great time spending the morning with your family! Here are a few sneak peeks that jumped out at me...

Can't decide between color or b/w for my favorite...

and I love the hands on her head.I love it when a "client" says they would like to use one of their chairs outside...Love it...and especially love it when it is super cool furniture!!!!
You may guess why this made my favorites so far...yep Mr. W giving his sister a kiss? :)

Too cute...
All looking...at least somewhat in my direction!!!!
Hope to get more up soon! Now I need to go get dinner around for my girlies. Cakes is requesting donuts as I type...being pregnant, I think it sounds great, but I suppose we should do something a little more healthy! Have a great night!

No comments: