Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Call Us Weird...

But our night time songs that we sing to our girls are Amazing Grace and Blessed Be the Name. We have sung them for almost two years...same ones...we used to do different songs, but Beans is a total creature of habit. So last week at the funeral, Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin version started playing. She immediately looked up at T and I and mouthed, "I know this one." It was very, very sweet. I don't think there was a dry eye in the church as that song played. So, it is becoming the new song on the right.

After we lost Baby Thomas, songs were of great help to my emotional well being...and lots of prayer. So, I borrowed many CD's (thank you N and Mom) and created a CD of some favorite songs. Needless to say, those songs played over and over whenever we were in the car. So, Beans learned all of the songs, and can sing right along. Some favorites from that CD...Praise You in This Storm, Held, Who Am I, Homesick, Wish You Were Here (not Pink Floyd :) )...and we called it our Thomas CD of God songs. Anyways, I believe it was Homesick that played next at the funeral, and she looked at me again, and smiled, and mouthed the words to the songs. It was beautiful.

I have some more beautiful images of Miss O from last week that I want to post...I am getting oh so close to being finished with her session and to being all caught up! Miss KJ's session is next...in case you are reading this L! ;) I will put up more of Miss O tomorrow (after we go to the WATERPARK!!!! )I think I am more excited than my kids...not sure what a prego can do there, but I think the girls will have a blast! If I am on top of things, I hope to take my camera...you would think it is the first thing I pack, but it usually is waiting for me by the door, and most occasions, I forget it...but I know right where it is! :)

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Janet Stone said...

BEAUTIFUL WEB SITE TARA! I WILL KEEP YOU IN MIND WHEN JAKE NEEDS SENIOR PICTURES IN A YEAR! YOU DO A REALLY NICE JOB. I'M SO GLAD I GOT TO SEE THIS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!