Thursday, August 14, 2008

Please Stay Tuned...

Several sessions this past week. Baby KJ (my cute little niece) with her 9 month pictures, Miss I and Miss J last night - the light ended up being fantastic, and another session coming this Saturday with Mr. B. And, we may be squeezing in my sister and her family tomorrow evening. So, there will be lots to post, but just not sure of the time that I will have to post them! I am not sure if I am just slow when it comes to posting, or if it takes awhile for everyone. If anyone has any pointers, I would certainly welcome them!!! :)

On another note, if you would please keep my husband's family in your prayers I would certainly appreciate it. A dear Uncle of his went to be with the Lord today, after a long battle with cancer. Although we know he is dancing pain-free in heaven in the absolute glory of Christ, it is still difficult for those of us here.

Another item of interest. We had an absolutely hilarious conversation with Beans the other night before bed. The thoughts of a 4 year old are sometimes beyond me! I came down that night and wrote out what I could remember of the conversation, so that too will be blogged someday soon!!!! I don't want to lose it, and I don't want her to lose her littleness. Although, everyday, she is getting older, pronouncing words better and the littleness is disappearing.

Lastly, thank you to all of you faithful readers of my blog. I know it can be somewhat mundane, but I appreciate your visits!!!!

Going to watch a little "Olymcips" as Bean would say, while I do a little editing. Have a great night!

No comments: