Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Cheerton"

That is how Cakes pronounces my sister's name...too cute...and very fitting! Here are a couple of the soon to be 17 year old. She is beautiful inside and out. Those of you who know her, know she is a great friend, would do anything to help, never wants to disappoint anyone, very smart, and loves being with her family, which I love! My girls love her, look up to her and want to be her! Bean often wants to wear her hair down like her, and I convinced Cakes to finally wear a ponytail because it would look like "Cheerton's"! What is funny is there is the same distance in years between the two of us as there is between Bean and her. 12 1/2 years (exactly for us...I am celebrating my 1/2 birthday this Saturday! ;) ). She is wise and mature beyond her years, and doesn't get enough credit for what a beautiful lady she really has become. I could go on and on...obviously! So here are just a couple quick ones, I haven't fully edited her session yet...actually I JUST STARTED editing and I couldn't resist posting some of her! K if you read this, you know I love you and couldn't ask for a sweeter little sister!





My favorite so far..only have edited 5 though...I am sure I will have too many favorites to post! :)

2 comments: