Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome Baby J...

I had so much fun with my sweet friends yesterday and their itty bitty little girl. The wrinkly skin, little belly button cord still attached, tiny little feet...she is precious! Check out all of her hair...it could have been braided if she would have went to term!!!! Congrats R and C! We love you guys lots and are so happy for you both! Here is a little sneak peek of Miss Baby J!

Proud Momma, and VERY alert Baby J...


I love the perspective of Dad's hands compared to her little body...


Adoring parents...



BUNS!!!!!





C...this is the one you fell in love with before I even left! The color one is cool also...but I know you love the black and whites!



Too precious for words...

The hair...

And of course, last but not least, my favorite...the piggy toes!!!!!

Another wonderful baby session on Saturday!!!! Can't wait! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Baby J is a very pretty young lady! Congrats, Mom and Dad! :)
Great job, as always, Tara!

Anonymous said...

Great job T! These make me smile! :)

Em said...

beautiful - -- LOVE the one of mom with baby really close to her face, it just melts my heart... too cute!