Friday, July 4, 2008

Newborn Session and Beautiful 4 year old...

Today started out fabulous! I am so happy that the session was postponed from Monday to today, even though I would have loved to have captured this little guy at only 6 days old. The light today was so much better, especially since we were inside for the majority of the shots with the little newbie. The "S" family, was so wonderful! I truly can't say enough about how sweet, helpful, flexible and just flat out great they were! What a beautiful family you have!!!! Thanks for a great morning...and for putting up with me moving things about!

We went to the "pond" today to celebrate the 4th with "my big family" as Beanie refers to it, and had a great time there also. Cakes took a nap while we were there, but I think that was due to the fact that we didn't go to bed until midnight (I know, bad mom!) because we went to watch the fireworks in Sylvania. Beanie loved them, and couldn't stop talking about them. If you ask Cakies, you will get, "I no like them." "Dey Scare me." And those of you who know her, can picture the expression on her little face! We asked her several times today about them, just to see the reaction. Anyways, both girls wore themselves out swimming, running, digging and playing with their Aunts and Uncles. The big guys were able to play some corn hole, and food was delicious. Uncle Lucas leaves early Sunday morning, and we most likely won't be seeing him until his 2 week break in December. Keep him in your prayers as he embarks on this new journey...we will surely miss him!!!!

This is the first night in a LONG time that both girls were in bed before 9...and asleep too! :) So many parties, gatherings, and fun going on...the schedule became quite late...not what this Momma likes! Don't know why I crave schedule so much (an early bedtime one), but it helps my brain function!!!! With girls in bed, I had a little time to sit and work on a few of the images from today's session. I have been very antsy to get down here and get working...although it doesn't feel like work! Here are a few sneak peeks, and I am sure I will be posting more!!!! I have to admit, newborns are my FAVORITE to photo...I think I have said that before! ;)

Mr. G was such a sleepy little guy...on his best behavior the entire session.

You had to guess that there would be some sort of newborn piggies shot in the sneak peek!!! I always dig into these first!!!!!


Miss G has BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. They sparkled so brightly, and she is as cute as can be! She obviously loves her little brother, and I love both expressions of Mr. G and Miss G!

Doesn't this just make you smile?!?!?!? :) A Daddy's love for his little one...melts my heart every time.
Another one of the cutie...

That is all...going to watch a few fireworks from the deck on this cool summer evening! Check back for more sometime this weekend!

1 comment: