Monday, July 28, 2008

Still here...

I am still here! We have again been pretty busy. I had a great session with a beautiful family Saturday morning, a GORGEOUS Senior session Sunday evening (biased, my little sister) and then another wonderfully beautiful Senior Session this morning. Needless to say, I have a lot of "work" to do! :)

Of course, I would have loved to have sat down this afternoon to dig into the editing, but I took the opportunity of this beautiful day to take the girls swimming. They had a blast, Bean was sleeping by 7:30 (rarity during the summer!!!) and Cakes, was in bed at the same time, didn't quite fall asleep until 9:00. That may have had something to do with her napping from 4:45-5:45...but she SO needed it!!! I tried waking her around 5:15 and you would have thought I woke a bear from hibernating!!! :) Can't complain though, she stayed in bed with a few books, I only made 3 short trips up to her (one to change her diaper, another for her to tell me she was sleepy) and she finally went to sleep. Beautiful! Now, if only every evening was that easy!!!!

I feel as though I have neglected my baby sessions from last week, and I wanted to post a few more of my favorites! I have BOTH of those sessions completed, so now I am free to move on to the next ones. To the "D" and "S" Families, here is another little peak if you check here before you get your proofs! :)

Enjoy!















1 comment:

Em said...

precious Tara! LOVE that first one!