Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"P" Family Session...

Sneak peek for the P family from Saturday. They were a fun, loving and sweet family. I had a great time visiting with them. My husband used to work with the Mom of the family, and we would see the kids occasionally. It has been quite some time, and even though I was pretty sure of their ages, and knew that they would look older, I was totally blown away at how "big" the three kids had gotten. The oldest A is off to Purdue in the fall. I can't believe that she has already graduated. Thanks boys for putting up with the session, even with waking so early on a Saturday morning and having to go play in a soccer tournament later that afternoon...troopers! :) The session took place in their backyard, which brings an extra personal touch to the photos for them...at least I hope it does! Enjoy! :)

W and A...

My favorite so far... J was actually biting A's arm...is that sibling love or what??? At least at this age right?

Don't the boys looked thrilled? This is another favorite too because I think it captures how they all are really feeling!

This melts my heart...

Another one for the list of favorites...isn't he too cute?

Hanging on the diving board...




Sidebar: I was talking to my husband last night about how this session is turning out, and I told him about my favorite picture with the arm biting incident caught on film. He sort of laughed, and I realized, my favorites aren't usually the first pick for families...like I don't see that one being blown up above the mantel, you know? But I LOVE pictures that show personality...I am sure you have heard me say that before!

No comments: