Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Long Awaited Session...

This family session FINALLY happened! We were postponed due to rain a couple of weeks ago, and then postponed Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning due to the EXTREME heat and humidity we were having Saturday. The vision of happy cooperative kids in the 90+ heat and humidity, just wasn't really working in either A's or my own mind...so we waited...and I am glad that we did. We were able to capture some great shots of the family, and fun one of the two boys! I have truly grown to love this family, and these boys. P was just a wee one when I started doing their pictures...remember this one, take a look at the one where P is crying on the red chair...love that one, and was just reminded of it by A! :) Anyways, it has been so fun to see them grow, and I look forward to continuing working with these cuties! You all were fun to work with, and it was especially fun have C there this time too! Hope you enjoy the peaks...


Mr. D...was such a great sport on this early morning!


Mr. P...such a sweetie!


The super cute family...


This one is weighing in as a my favorite from this session so far...of course...I am not too far into the session! :)


Oh yeah, this one runs right up there with a favorite...so hard to pick when they are so darn cute!



Whooooo-Hoooooo! Off to bed I go...let's hope for some sleeping in from my kiddos!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pics! The boys are adorable and can't imagine our 2 little boys running around! :)