Saturday, August 29, 2009

Miss A...

Wanted to get these up real quick, because I know that Momma A has been waiting. This session was awesome. Not only did I get to reconnect with an old classmate, but we got to reconnect on a whole new level! God has such perfect timing, and it smacked me in the face last Sunday. I normally don't do Sunday sessions, it was a last minute session, and I am so glad that it all played out the way it did. A, I can't thank you enough for such a great time that afternoon. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure meeting the rest of your family, capturing little Miss A, and catching up with you. I look forward to meeting up with you and your kids soon! :) Hope you enjoy these few peaks!

I love the color of this one with the tattoo and Daddy holding his little princess...


Sweet little smile...


Staring up at the sky light...



More to come...I am full of stories! :) Have a great weekend!

No comments: