Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meet Miss K

Oh my goodness...I was continuously gushing over this little girls eyes. I couldn't believe, well, I could, since they are just like her momma's, but seriously, so beautiful, so cute! Miss K was beyond fabulous to work with! She was totally cooperative, smiley, and even put up with the heat and humidity! J and J, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture your sweet family and beautiful daughter!




I LOVE this one in black and white...


...but you don't get to see the pretty blues, like you do in color!




...adorable...


...sweet...


...and full of expressions!


Still one more post to put up tonight...and that is just covering through the weekend...had another cutie today, those will have to wait!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, her eyes are beautiful! Great pics again!