Thursday, June 5, 2008

I fell in love...

With these sweet boys the moment I met them! 3 year old, D, was a little chatter box and by the end of the session he even invited me to Mr. Freeze (the reward for being so good during the session!) which I thought was so sweet, and had to decline to get home to my sweeties. Little P, was cuter than ever also. He got tired of me pretty quick, but I was able to get some good ones of his baby brown eyes! And, I also have to add that both boys (and Mom) were total troopers in the sticky humid weather this morning! Thanks for tons of fun!!! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek and I hope to get more posted this weekend! :)



He LOVED climbing on the "gates" as he called them...he just loved climbing on anything I think!



This one melts my heart...I love to see the love between siblings!


The smiles on both of these boys popped right out at me! :)




Sleepiness is coming...


Fighting it...and me trying to take his picture!!! :) If you look closely (click on picture) you can see his big ol' crocodile tears streaming down his cheeks!

A little ride in the wagon, and GONZERS!!!! Isn't he adorable!!! :)
Off to bed! Oh yes, I forgot, I know I am behind on posting pictures of my own family (Cakes birthday in particular), but I have to mention that tonight was Beans dress rehearsal for her dance class that she took this year! It was so much fun to watch it all come together, to see her excitement to be on the "big dance" stage, see her socialize with friends, and know that she is truly another year older...getting bigger by the second! I will be posting those sometime in the near future...hopefully!!!!

No comments: