Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Blue Eyed Beauty...

This little lady graced my pages a year and a half ago as just a wee one. She has been back on here several times, and always stuns me with her cuteness. This session was no different. Okay, it was a little different. It was smokin' hot outside, with unbelievable humidity, even early in the morning, and my baby sister came along with me on the shoot. She was a second shooter for me, and it was exciting to have her along. She had a blast, and is excited to look through and edit her shots! Miss E, you are a trooper, and your blue eyes and pigtails add to that cute little personality. I have said it before, and I will say it again (and again and again, I am sure)...I LOVE my repeat clients! It is so fun to watch them grow into fun, spunky, sweet little ones! And, Mom, I want to thank you for your patience in viewing sneak peeks...it has been several days, I know! :)

Miss E always seems to wind up in momma's arms, and it is the best chance to get a good close up of her sweet little face.





Peek - a - boo...at the end of the session.


..."Are you still following me?"...




...all smiles....

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Really cute stuff!