Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a Day!

I have to say, although it was an extremely busy day, it was also an extremely fun day! It started out early with my girls, just "chillin'" in our pajamas. I had a repeat client for a 3 month session at 10. Miss C, beautiful, smiley and getting bigger. I feel like I have this special little attachment to the babies that I shoot, because they always steal my heart during sessions. At 12:30, I had a FUN session with Mister Q. Okay, he is one of the cutest little baby boys I have ever seen. I want to kiss his cheeks all over. You will see a sneak peek of him and you too will fall in love. To top the day off, we celebrated my husband's grandfather's 80th Birthday! He is a fabulous man, and it was a GREAT party! So, Happy Birthday Grandpa (even though it really isn't for another week yet!!!) Okay, the sneak peeks are coming. I had a hard time choosing my favorite with Mr. Q...of course I am far from done. I love the one I picked of Miss C...her eyes are total diamonds! I hope the parents enjoy, and hope they love the pictures as much as I do! Until next time...

Miss C. with her sparkling eyes


Mr. Q and his beautiful Mama

Mr. Q...I love the drool puddle

1 comment:

Em said...

love that first one! the expression is priceless!

good luck with all of your new business adventures Tara!

-emily smith (tompkins)
*pretty sure we're neighbors!