Friday, March 28, 2008

Not My Forte

...but then again, I have never really done them either - Headshots. Here is a chance for me to brag about my younger 20 year old brother (one of the six brothers) Lucas. He is off to NYC next week, for a call back for the Broadway show, Spring Awakening. He is geeked, and so are all of us in the family! He needed headshots because he is also signing with an agent...to visit his blog, and see all that is going on in his world, check it out at: http://lucaswellsblog.blogspot.com (He needs to update it...maybe this will get him going on it!)
So, here are my favorites from today of my handsome brother. I know ladies, he is cute, but he is taken! ;)


This is my VERY favorite...he needed them in color (which I gave him), but I LOVE black and whites!

Beautiful smile...



Again...one I LOVE...and of course, black and white!



Side Note:
I am so very excited for R's one year old session tomorrow! Can't wait...beautiful little girl...you will see! :) Until next time...

1 comment:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Great job Tara! The first one is my favorite too. :)