Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thanks Again

Well, I asked, and I received. I now have two free prego sessions scheduled, and I am very excited for them. They are a total win win situation for everyone. I get prego experience, pictures for my website and two fun days. They receive a free session and the ability to choose to purchase pictures only if they want to, and if so, then they also receive a free 8 by 10...what could be better. If you are a prego and are interested in a session, I would love to still schedule a time for you. I am amazed that I have so many sessions scheduled. I am booked on my weekends through the end of April. So if a weekend is needed, please check your books and get with me on a date so we can make sure you can get a session scheduled!

So far...so fun!

No comments: