Thursday, March 20, 2008

Miss K.J.

She is the star of my website...my first real infant session...my little sweet niece. I can't believe how big she is getting. We had a session today. All went well. The lighting was perfect, Miss K was happy and content and of course looking beautiful. I want to eat her little cheeks! Here are a few that jumped out at me as I was looking through them! Hope you enjoy!

Look what I found in my Easter Basket!!!

This is my favorite...for now!


Although she looks so much like her Mama, something in this picture reminds me of her Daddy...



1 comment:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Hello Miss Tara! Love the first pic, she is getting so big! How funny that we are both doing the same thing!

I'm still working on a name for my business....it'll be changing soon.

We didn't make it to school because Mr. B was running a fever and we have been in the hospital since Wed evening. I'll let you know all the details thru email or when I see you. Your dad has an idea of what is going on. :)