Thursday, March 6, 2008

Isn't She Beautiful...

I have been dying to get pictures of my sister in the snow. I think it will be cool for her to have something different than her friends for her Senior pictures. Of course we will also be doing spring/summer shots, but I had to get a start on it now...since we had just had a beautiful ice/snowstorm. I was nervous that it would maybe be the last....BUT, looks like we are in for a big one tomorrow night! I love where I live...all sorts of different, beautiful weather with our seasons. I also am posting one from my parents house of their barn. I think it is so pretty with the flag hanging. That is all for now! :)

1 comment:

Lucas Wells said...

Tara-
Check out my blog weekly for some sort of update on what's going on with me!

http://lucaswellsblog.blogspot.com/