Monday, March 17, 2008

Beautiful Kids!

Finished...and now ready to give to parents! I hope they love them as much as I do! I wanted to share a few more from the sessions this weekend. I will have another fun, busy week/weekend coming up. Session on Thursday (my niece...the star of my homepage website!), two sessions on Saturday - a good friend's son and her family, as well as a pregnancy session of a beautiful friend I went to high school with. It will be so fun! AND, of course Easter is Sunday...so much to be grateful for. Hope you are enjoying your day!

He is such a happy smiley baby!

Sometimes the best shots come when I least expect them...like this one.

Mr. Q in action!


This is such a cute nursery, and I LOVE the little lamb...so sweet.


You can probably tell by now, that I am in love with this little girls eyes...

and who needs a smile, when you can look this precious?


Thanks S for bringing the rings!!! I love these types of shots...rings and piggies!!!!


Ready and patiently waiting for the Easter Bunny...I think she looks like a little snow bunny...so adorable!


Thanks again for the great sessions, S and T!
P.S. My big girl N is going on her first real overnighter (well we will see if it ends up real!)...pictures of that to come also! :)

No comments: