Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Laptop...

I love it. After having a few initial glitches, all is well, and it is great to be able to be next to the kids and "work". Right now Bean is at school, Cakes is taking a nap at Mimi's and Little Man just fell asleep after an hour of so of individual play with me. It was so much fun. He is cooing, smiling, and even laughed yesterday and again today. His little smile still melts my heart, and he is THE BEST baby ever. So before Beanie and Cakies get home in a short bit, I thought I would post a few shots that made me smile from yesterday...how is that for posting updated shots...just yesterday folks!

He loves his bath time...and the girls love pouring water on him.



Solid chunk of love...


Our new wall decor - Bendaroos. They are super cool wax covered string that Bean wanted for Christmas but didn't get...so we got them for her birthday. The girls can play with them for hours, and the coolest thing is that they untwist, unbend and can be used over and over again. Amazing little things. Theses were my thoughts until I walked into my family room and saw our new wall art. The girls were so pleased with what they were doing...and I left them where they are at...they are still hanging and still clinging, guess that could be another cool thing about them.


Cakies had a rough couple of days, but I am happy to report she is looking so much better today. She was miserable starting late Sunday evening, and I took her to the doctor's yesterday. Bronchitis was the diagnosis, and an antibiotic the treatment. Amazing difference from yesterday at this time to today...and even more amazing, she slept for more than a half hour without waking up coughing, I slept for several hours straight and life seems to be more normalized. Those of you who know me, know I do not function well without my sleep. I get cranky, irritated and I am the first to admit that. So the couple of nights that were lacking sleep were really building up, and thankfully last night I was able to get some good catch up sleep!

Beanie lost another tooth today. It was somewhat loose, and she was playing with her water bottle in her mouth and somehow knocked the tooth out. This one was not swallowed so the Toothfairy will really have something to pick up tonight! By the way, I asked the doctor yesterday about the tooth swallowing business, making sure I wouldn't have to "find" the tooth, and he assured me that I certainly don't have to do a poop search and she will be just fine. So, MIL, if you were worried and just not saying anything, the doctor is cool with it exiting on its own and floating away to a blissful life in the sewer! :)

My first scheduled session starts next week...like I have said before...I am very excited about getting back into sessions. Can't wait to see my friends and their cute little ones again!

Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my post for Beanie's 5th birthday...you are all sweet, and much love each of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the newest pics of our little man.. he is soooo cuddly! I knew Beans would be ok with the swallowed tooth..but I am glad you checked! Can't believe another one is out! Hugs and kisses to all, hope everyone gets and stays healthy!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

How precious! Little Man looks so much like N did and does. I hope you will have a good weekend even tho T will be baching it with his best friend! J is so looking forward to it and can't wait until April 18th! Me either.
Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog look!!
LJW