Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One quick one...

I love smiles, I really, really, really love smiles in my sessions. But I also, LOVE when you can see a glimpse of the little ones thinking or figuring out what in the world is going on. This picture caught me tonight while I was doing some editing (while watching Criminal Minds) and although I was going to just head straight to bed, I decided to put a quick post of it up! Her expression, the way she is grabbing her toes, the flowers sitting next to her, sitting on her own kitchen floor...all of it is just precious!!


I have a post that I started drafting about our weekend...it is just taking me some time to get all finished...it was a fabulous weekend...so you will just have to check back about the details! Going to bed for real now! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for it! I have only seen pics from Deb, so anxious to see some more!
It was such a fabulous time . . .
Love, Lynn

Chans said...

That really is a beautiful photograph :).

Holly said...

Adorable photo yet again! :)