Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Miss C...

Three week old Miss C...absolutely beautiful. She was very alert both times we did pictures yesterday, and she was such a sweet little baby. Yep, made me miss the tininess of my own...but each stage is a delight, right? Okay, I know, I am sure it won't be an absolute delight when Bean and Cakes are teenagers, but I am sure there will still be lots of fun (and emotions!)!!!

So here are just a few...


I really love this one...Mom A helped come up with it...I think it is precious!


Love, love, love the next one...

Had to include one of big brother E! He was a total cutie yesterday! You might recall his face from last August when he turned one! :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Just beautiful! Newborns are so precious.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I think it's so fun to find others with things in common.

I am trying to get better at editing my photos. I don't like to have to do a lot, but I want to give my images a little extra pop. Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks!