Monday, April 13, 2009

Miss B...3 Weeks Old

I had the absolute privilege in shooting Baby B. She is the daughter of a good friend from high school, and is the sweetest little thing. She is just three weeks old! I love her squishy, chubby cheeks! She has so much strength! She was able to lift her head as well as my Little Man, and he is three months old!


I know...shocking, I posted piggies! (Did you notice I didn't in the last baby session?!?!?)


Lifting her little head up so well! I wanted a shot with her resting her head on her arms, but she had none of that!!!! So sweet...

One of my favorites...


B, I hope that you like them, and your gallery will be up very soon for viewing! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter! Lots going on here this week, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara,
Bree just sent me the link to your website so I could view Blair's preview pictures. They are awesome! Can't believe you can get such shots with someone who is only three weeks old! Can't wait to see the rest of them! Hope all is going well with you and your family. We miss you at TRE!
Leigh Russow

Maggie said...

Those are beautiful! I just did the piggie/ring shot with my son. Can't believe she's holding her head up so well. Can't wait to see your other sessions.

Melissa said...

Beautiful pics! What a cutie and love those cheeks! Great work T!