Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3 Months Old Today

Seriously, you don't get any cuter than my little three month old Little Man. He is beyond adorable; okay I am a little biased. I wanted to post a few shots of my guy that I took this afternoon. I am in love with the naked pic of him because you can see all of his scrumptious-ness!


I just have to add...Little Man's smile brought me to complete tears today...for so many reasons. He is such a light in my life, along with my girls.


I feel like I am back in the saddle again. Today's session went well. It was great to meet beautiful Baby C, and see big brother E again. Such a beautiful family. Will have sneak peeks up soon! Many sessions coming up in the next couple of weeks, so you will see lots of posting...hopefully! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, Tara, they don't get any cuter than your three beautiful darlings! His little smile just melted my heart -- great big puddle right here on my keyboard!!
See you soon.
Love, Lynn

Maggie said...

Beautiful!

I've been a blog lurker for a few weeks; can't remember how I found your blog, but I connected immediately. I am a mom to two girls (same ages as yours) and a 2-month old baby boy. I also started a photography business last fall. Your work is really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I find it incredible... he is 3 months old already!!THANK you for sharing these awesome pics!

Beautiful, beautiful!
Love,
Mom

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness, he is just scrumptious!! He reminds me so much of the other T man in your life! They look just alike--is that what folks are saying?

I'm with you--these babies are just about the most delightful things in the world. How awesome for your kids that their mom is such a good photographer--they are going to have the best shots at every stage. Enjoy! Also love the pics of little Miss C from the next post!!

T. Armstrong said...

Most definitely B-Mama...he looks very much like Tom! Actually all the kids do...I claim to just be the incubator! :)

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks. He is too precious!!!

Love,
Angela

Tara said...

Awwwww, Tara he is getting to be SO big and SOOOOO handsome! (I laughed at you being just an incubator, I can totally relate!!!)