Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two Newbie Sessions...

Yes, I know, I am on "maternity leave", but one can't turn away a newborn. They don't stay tiny and little for long, so I of course wanted to do these sessions. I had a little 2 weeker this morning (a friend's little one born the Friday after my little man), and he is absolutely beautiful...and then another 2 weeker tomorrow (my great friend's little one born the Saturday after my little man). Yes, all three of us had little handsome boys, and all within 3 days of each other! So, you will get to see some sneak peekers of some other little newbies, but not tonight...tonight you get a few more of my little guy from last week! :)

He loves being wrapped tight when he sleeps...(he is still wearing his glo-worm in this shot!)

Completely smitten...


The two men I continue to fall in love with...


We have all fallen in love...my girls have been the biggest helpers and sweetest things ever...


Sweet little head...


So tiny...


Mr. Man already has grown and looks a little older than these pictures...*sigh*...you don't want to hear my sadness over how quickly they grow...*sigh* (again!). I can't believe my little Beans will be 5 in March...what in the world happened these past five years?!?!?!?!? Oh well...I will just keep loving and enjoying my kiddos (even on the days I am pulling my hair out!!!!) every moment God gives me with them!

Toodle-bop, as Cakes says, for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tara he is so gorgeous and you look absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pics... thanks for sharing. We never tire of them...
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

He is too precious! I love the pics. Time for a new camera! :) Tell Tom you deserve it. :)

Jessica said...

Oh he is soooo adorable! I LOVE those eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful newbie session & even one with the beautiful mommy!! It was fun to open up the blog and see Little Man OUTSIDE mommy's belly at the top! :) My heart continues to melt and is pure liquid now!!
Love, Lynn

Em said...

these look gorgeous!!!!!! - the one of you kissing his cheek looks so precious! I am too excited for you all!