Friday, January 9, 2009

Just a Quick Note

Just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone and a big thanks for all of your prayers. Thank you to my beautiful sister who posted such a sweet announcement for me after my little man (still thinking of a nickname) made his big debut. All is going well, the c-section itself was a little rough, but I am recovering well. Little Man is a bit jaundice, so they are going to do some testing on him today. Both girls were also jaundice, but he seems to be a bit more. He kept looking like he was getting a really good tan...but we all know there hasn't been any sunshine! I am supposed to be discharged tomorrow, but insurance covers me to stay until Sunday. It may depend on what the weather does and how Little Man does also. Tom went home to be with the girls last night, and they are coming up again this morning. I miss them much, but they are doing well...and LOVE holding their baby brother. I have taken some cute shots of my little man, but I left my usb cord at home...so you will have to wait for your peek of him. Back to eating my breakfast...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending so much love and congratulations! What a blog trooper -- posting while in the hospital!! I am absolutely THRILLED for all of you -- Little Man is just picture perfect & waiting for his mommy to start clicking away. :) Rest and enjoy your "babymoon" (loved that!)
Love, Lynn

Jessica said...

Congratulations! If I read the post correctly, he was born on the 7th, my Owen's birthday! :) Yeah!