Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seriously...

It has been 4 days 9writing this on Sunday the 18th) since I have blogged...since I have truly checked emails...since I have sat at the computer for more than 5 minutes catching up. I have only been down here for ten minutes, but I wanted to finish the post that I had started several days ago. Here are a few pictures from the hospital, my girls meeting Little Man (no blog name yet...still working on it...so Little Man will be it for now!), and of his glo-worm blanket.

The best Big Sisters in the World...



Had to throw this one in...this was at the hospital before I changed into the ever so flattering hospital gown...this was my last prego picture...I know now why my belly was so large!!! :)


Trying to get a few pics of all three kids together...I gave up after a few...but fortunately have gotten some since!!!! :) He was only 5 days old here...


This was my favorite from that day...the girls are "shhhh-ing" him to keep him quiet...such sweethearts...


And...the beautiful billi-blanket...it isn't the green blanket he is swaddled in...it is the glow that you see coming from his rear end! He has been off of it since Thursday, and his skin is so much peachier than lemony! :) He is absolutely perfect in every way possible...

And this is what the blanket was hooked up to...you can see the limited amount of mobility that this thing provided...let's just say we are all happy that he is done! :)

Alright, I need to get back to life! :) I have so many sweet pictures that I need to get to and post...but that will have to wait! I have taken shots about every day, and he is changing every day...not fair that this early littleness time goes so fast!!!!

To my Grannie...I love you, and we miss having you here (although you would be so cold here...the snow and the temps have been very frigid!!!!)! I know you check this daily, if not a couple times a day! I can't wait for you to meet our newest addition! Thank you for commenting/emailing me your sweet notes! I love you lots!!!!!! XO!

Have a great day...and hopefully I will be back here soon...but I am not making promises! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics, and look forward to seeing more! :)

We enjoyed our time with you all very much, and look forward to the next time!
Love Mom/Grandma