Monday, January 12, 2009

My Little Prince

These shots are SOOC (straight out of camera), no adjustments, just my sweet, sweet little guy. This was when he was just a day old, laying on my bed with me. What a complete miracle that God has blessed us with. Does he melt your heart as much as mine????






Update on Jaundice: He had his blood drawn yesterday, and was a total champ. We didn't hear anything on his results, so the assumption was made that no news was good news. He looks so much better today even. He was quite lemony this weekend, so I think this crazy bili-blanket thingy actually is really helping. He does need to learn how to be a better eater; right now, feeding times are a bit frustrating. Oh well...we will get there. He has his appointment tomorrow, so I am curious to see if he is gaining as needed and if his test results will be there. Hoping to NOT have to get his poor little heal pricked again...the little scabs break my heart.

Back to my sweet family...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting patiently for these pictures -- yes, indeed, my heart has melted!! He is a beautiful baby boy and what a perfect addition to your family.
Sending so much love,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Tara-
Oh he is such an angel! He looks so much like N when she was little. I can't wait to visit in person. You let me know in the next few weeks when you are feeling better and up to a visitor. I won't bring my 2. I would also love to bring you dinner as well. God is good!! Congrats to all of you on this beautiful baby boy!

Love,
Angela

P.S John and Steph got their little miracle on Dec. 29. It was a long time coming. They are soo happy.

Diana said...

He is ADORABLE - definitely looks like a miniature version of his sisters :)

His skin tone looks great for having jaundice!!

Hooray for happy and healthy baby!

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

OMGoodness Tara....he's absolutely perfect....perfectly beautiful. He looks just like his big sissy N. I can't wait to meet him!

PS...do you need someone to help you with pictures of him?

Jessica said...

He is so handsome!

Em said...

GORGEOUS baby boy... I've been praying for him this week - your mom was so excited to go see him when I saw her earlier this week! Congrats!