Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Appointment...

I am assuming that most of my "viewers" are viewing to see if the little baby has popped yet. Sorry to disappoint, but no baby as of yet. I have had TONS of contractions, which is very normal as I am approaching 40 weeks, but my c-section is still scheduled for Wednesday morning. The doctor said it will be a toss up between my body saying it is "go time" or actually making it to the c-section date. We will see. The appointment went well today...several contractions were on the monitor, but baby's heart rate looked great. Baby only scored 8 out of 10...due to it being a little inactive during the ultrasound portion and not making any big movements. Not worried about it a bit, because 10 minutes earlier I was being beaten like a punching bag! :)

So, all in all, still just waiting. Oh yes, as you probably also know, I won't be posting baby's name (which we still don't have nailed down!!!!!!) on the blog. Will have to think of some sort of nickname to use...fire away with any suggestions! :) If you do want to know the baby's name after we decide, please feel free to send an email, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

As far as business stuff goes, I am planning on starting back sometime in March. I will be making an announcement on the blog, and also sending out an email to all past clients to let them know. We are looking into making some changes (to hopefully make things easier for the client...like online proofing and ordering), and I am already thinking of something as a "Welcome Back Special". So, of course stay tuned, don't delete my emails, and I truly do look forward to "working" again in March!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tara! We are looking
forward to seeing the new baby! If baby was born on Thursday he or she would share N's b-day. But I am sure you don't want to wait! :)

Love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Tom & Tara -- You are all in my thoughts and can't wait to hear the good news tomorrow! It sounds like you are more than ready and just waiting for the grand entrance.
Sending much love,
Lynn