Friday, March 26, 2010

I Love...

...that Bean LOVES having her own room. She picked out the colors, loves her bedding, keeps it organized, enjoys her reading corner and spends time dancing in front of her mirror. She loves it so much, that she wanted her birthday photo session in her room.


The sign above her bed was saved from the fire. It was "cleaned" but it has remnants of soot and smoke stain if you look closely. She didn't want to get a new one!

bean6_0783


But, even with loving her room this much, it isn't enough love to make her sleep in her own bed at night. You see, since the fire last August, the girls started sharing a bed (Queen) in the condo. We moved back home at the end of October, and I think she spent one night in her room. She told us, "Cakies really needs me to snuggle her at night."

So, since then, they have shared Cakies' (full) bed. Every night. Every night before I go to bed, I find the two of them smashed and smooshed together. Sometimes in the middle of the bed, sometimes way out on the edge. And sometimes the snuggling gets so snuggled that Cakies falls out of bed. Hmmmmm...I am wondering who really needs the snuggles. I love it, and I don't care if they share a bed until they are 25! :) Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing this! :) She is growing up so very fast! We are very proud of her!
Love,
Mom

Maggie said...

Beautiful! Love the sign too. Did you make it?