Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby S...

Three months old, and oh so beautiful! I love, love, love sessions that take place in client homes. Some of these shots are of Miss S in her cute bedroom and her parents room. Home sessions put the mom's and dad's at ease, allow for a quick feed if needed, and just work out great for little ones! The pictures in her room are unique to them because it is HER room...can't say enough about home sessions! I will say, it was a very, very, very dreary day that day, but the lighting still worked out in their home...which made me happy!

Here are some peaks at this precious little lady...



sophia_0273

sophia_0247

sophia_0136


So far, my favorite picture from this session. You all know I love feet, so that is one reason I am in LOVE with this shot. But I also love that you can see her cute little face looking up at her bear and smiling and talking to him...so sweet!

sophia_0079

sophia_0043

sophia_0032

sophia_0018

nieman_0166

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Very sweet! Home sessions are the best! The feet one is great, but I love the last one too!