Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bean and Facebook

Are you a fan? Follow along on facebook to see sneak peeks sooner and catch up on any happenings!

And, because I am WAY behind in posting pics of my sweet soon to be six year old...I will put a couple here today! She makes my heart melt...


bean6_0772


bean6_0770


bean6_0739



...and her heart melts easily. One of the things I love is her sensitivity. She feels others "feelings" and is so caring. When she knows she has done something wrong or has hurt someone's feelings (like her sister's), she is so utterly sad. Her eyes well up, and is instantly ready to apologize. She hates to disappoint anyone, and is friends with everyone. My sweet girl...getting so big.

Hope you are having a good day!
***Sneak peeks from two sessions coming soon***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss N. You are turning out to be such a beautiful young lady! I can't believe Tara that our N's are 6years old now!! Love their independence and their tender hearts! We need to get together soon! :)

Love,
Ang

Anonymous said...

I've been worried something was wrong when I didn't see a post every day... She is gorgeous! I see alot of her Mommy in the one where she is on her side on the bed, gazing at the camera! Also, I saw the freckle on the pic the other day, but not today!??! Gotta show that freckle! :)
Love to you all,
Mom

T. Armstrong said...

Ang...can you believe it?!?!?! We do need to get together!

Mom A...the freckle is on the left foot...so it was hidden in this shot, but not hidden on purpose. And, no need to be worried, Tuesday and Wednesday are very busy days and nights for us! :)