Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Little Sweeties...

So, you have seen one of these cutie pies on here before! It is my little niece, K. She is almost two...which is unbelievable to me! This session was of her and her cousin H. My sister-in-law had purchased a session for her mom for her birthday...and she cashed in on Saturday! :) It was chilly, chilly, chilly...but at least it wasn't rainy, rainy, rainy like it had been all last week, right? This was a session on the move, and I had to be fast....but so far, I am quite pleased with the results! Little ones are fun to chase, fun to try to get to smile (poor H was not up to par...bad night of sleep and not feeling his best), and challenging to try to get a little eye contact...they make you work for sure! Thanks for putting up with the chilly air and breeze...you were all troopers, and I think it totally paid off!

Here are a few...

...Miss K...


Meet Mr. H...


...walking with Grammy...


...love this one...


...K was being a little turkey in this one, and H wasn't too thrilled...but I loved the result!


One more to go for the night...and I still won't be caught up with sneak peeks! :)

No comments: