Friday, October 9, 2009

Mr. N - Bedford Senior Session...

So, this senior session was probably the coldest and dreariest day possible, but we totally made work! The location was absolutely fabulous, thanks Bedford Hills Golf Club! There were super cool rocks, great holes on the water, cool barn, great brick...and more! I was so geeked when I showed up for the session. The original plan was to just get some shots on the course, and move on to other locations around town...but it was a one stop deal!

Mr. N was a total trooper that morning. It was cold. Very cold. It was misty at first, and well, then it flat out was raining! He worked with me through it all, and I am super pleased with the results so far! I laughed a little thinking that if this was a girl session we would have cancelled!!! It was great to meet you N and I am so glad that I also got to meet you K (the momma!) in person. You are so sweet, and I had fun riding around in the golf cart with you! Oh yes...thanks so much for grabbing my "box" for me...I forgot it everywhere we went...including when I left! LOL!

Love the red barn...


He has the prettiest smile...


See the wet cement...and wet brick...it seriously rained...hard!


Of course, headshots are still yet to come for Mr. N...as we are STILL not in our house! But, there is an end in site. We are moving in hopefully October 22nd...and all of our items should be moved in by then also, and then our clothes come October 23rd. Thankful for our current living conditions, but O-SO (anyone out there that watches Disney, you know OSO also!) ready to be back in our own home.

Well, keeping my fingers crossed that this beautiful rain we have had for about 2 weeks now will clear up for a fun family session tomorrow...AND, I literally scheduled out a time block for a session with my kids...so you will have to come back and check out how big my little man has gotten!

No comments: