Monday, October 19, 2009

Perrysburg Senior

This session Saturday morning was COLD, was BEAUTIFUL and was FUN! I don't think I have laughed so much in a session ever! Miss E, a Senior at Perrysburg, and her wonderful parents were a blast. My dad works with "M" (the dad) and he was a hoot! He hunted down the perfect spots, full of color and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. How often does a dad 1. attend a senior session with his child and 2. help to find the best spots in the park?!?!?!? He also did a great job providing some artificial shade when needed! "T", the momma, was an absolute delight also, traipsing around the park with us and also helping with whatever was needed (carrying my camera bag, and my dreaded box!) The laughter from all three still brings a smile to my face! Thank you so much "N" family for all of the fun on that beautiful sunny morning!

Now, enjoy a few sneak peeks...

...awesome light, incredible color, fabulous girl...


...I love the smile on this one...


...big ND fans, can you believe I still like them?!?!?!? ;)






...this is one of my faves for sure...

More to come in moments...lots of posting tonight!

No comments: