Sunday, October 11, 2009

My beautiful family...

Yep, I said it. I think my little family is beautiful! My kids are so darn cute...biased, I know! ;)

I was determined to get a fall session in with my own kiddos this year. I missed out last year, so I made sure to actually "schedule" a session time with my own little ones! LOL! We went to the park not far from here and just hung out. The light was beautiful and got better as the night went on. We played soccer, laughed, snuggled and I took pictures! We found a beautiful spot in the woods that had the most perfect lighting...and made my little girls eyes just twinkle!

Here are a few...there are tons, so to pick was difficult!

This was toward's the end of our time there...this was the perfect light I was referring too...just well...perfect!







In the woods, with just the perfect amount of light shining through...




Did I mention how cooperative my kids actually were?!?!?!? I got several pictures with everyone at least looking...I didn't even care if there were smiles! :)


These were also in the woods...



Well, I am headed out to take a run on the glorious fall Sunday. It is the first run in two weeks, so I am expecting it to be a little tough...but none the less, it will feel great! Hope you are staying warm and enjoying the colors and fall where ever you are!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh Tara! How awesome! Of course you have reason to think you're kids are the cutest because they are darling. Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Things have been really busy, but good! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Love them all! GREAT job, everyone! :) I am delighted to have updated pics.. I know you guys have been so very stressed!
Love,
Mom

Em said...

Tara - your kids are GORGEOUS!!!! (just like their mama...)

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! One with Tom is priceless :) and sorry to say but N looks so big in these pictures.
Love ya talk to you later. Lindsay