Monday, October 26, 2009

Overdue Sneak Peeks...

How come the saying "my plate is full" is more of a negative thing, and yet a "cup that overfloweth's" is a great thing? And, is it possible to have both at the same time? My plate right now can't fit another morsel on it, and yet I am over filled with love and joy. We are back in our OWN home, but it is a disaster with many things to be done...boxes to be unpacked, things to be put away and sorted. It is fabulous though to be in our house. It looks great, all except the laundry room, which is yet to be finished, and which leads me to have to outsource my laundry...well, at least take it somewhere else to do it myself! :) My plate is full with house items, with my beautiful children, with sessions coming out of my ears, with editing coming out of my ears, eyes and nose, and with all of those full things on my plate...life is good. God is good. And we just keep plugging along each day! So, all of that to ask for some forgiveness in the delay of this sneak peek. And also to warn that I may be just a tad late on getting sessions completed and out to you. Forgive me now please! Also, if I am a bit forgetful, please don't hesitate to gently remind me...I take no offense in the kind reminders of phone calls or emails! :) Alright, with out further ado, here are the sneak peeks from a week ago!


Miss B...smiley, sweet and such kissable cheeks....




...love this expression...


...so much so that I had to turn it to black and white!





Bedford Senior...Mr. J.
He was a delight to spend the afternoon with last week. It was perfect weather, perfect lighting, and it was so fun to get to know him a bit! I have watched him from afar, well sort of afar. I have watched him from the seats in Bedford's auditorium, and I was entertained by his talent a couple years back in the musical Grease. He is a great kid, with great aspirations, and I have no doubt he will be a success. J, here are a few for you to look at now! :)








Now, back to my kids...who are awake, home from school and needing my attention! More session sneak peeks to come...had a busy weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in love with that baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Tara - The pictures of Miss Blair are gorgeous! You've captured her personality beautifully. Can't wait to get some hard copies so I can show off my beautiful granddaughter to all my friends!
Leigh

Melissa said...

Like always, great job T!! They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

It's true, It's true, the rumor is if you attended Bedford High School all your babies will be adorable. Beautiful work,Tara. Baby Blair's other grandma.