Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hook 'Em Horns...

That was the greeting that I was given from this super cute little 3 year old. This adorable family was visiting family here in the area, all the way from Texas...and I had the absolute pleasure of photographing them this morning. As Mr. B got out of the car, he gave me a HUGE hug...totally melted me!!!!

It was quite chilly this morning...Mr. B was actually shivering when we first started. Of course, they most like aren't used to these chilly temps that we have been having! It was, though, a gorgeous fall morning. The rain that has been over us for about the last two weeks has gone away and the SUNSHINE (it does exist!) was out for a good chunk of the day today! M, thanks for getting in touch and allowing me the opportunity this morning to get to know your beautiful family and capturing some moments for all of you.


Miss G...loved this little one's spunk today! Reminded me so much of my Cakies!


Mr. B...smiley and handsome from the get go!




When I snapped this one, I knew it was going to be one of my favorites! I love her expression, I love the light and I love how her hair is sweeping across her face...so precious!


Still a bit chilly... :)



Well, since it is late...quite late. And, my Geebers is still awake (well, awake for the past 45 minutes, he did go to bed at 8:15...he just sometimes likes to have a play date with me in the middle of the night...sweet of him, don't you think?!?!?!?!?!), I am going to get off of here and hope to post some of the pictures I took of my own kiddos today, tomorrow! They turned out beautiful...but I am a little biased! ;)


No comments: