Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why I love little kid sessions...

Little ones run around and do what they want. They need no instruction, maybe a little directional guidance, like say, "Just don't fall into the water!", and every picture comes out great. It is so easy to capture their little personalities when they can just be themselves. These two kiddos were fabulous to run, chase and play with. I got to pretend to be a Thomas the Train character (of course not Thomas), and got to make a little girl giggle! The best job I tell you!

Thanks P family for your patience in waiting for a few more sneak peeks. I truly had a wonderful time with you and LOVED playing with your beautiful children!




Mr. A was pretending to be Thomas here...he ended up choo-choo-ing himself across the pavement onto the grass and headed down the hill...I am looking forward to Thomas days with my Geebers!


Here is a..."Just don't fall into the water"...direction. I love her expression and that she kept playing in the fountain and getting her hair wet! No worries...mom was right there ready to grab her if she got too close to the edge! :)


That is it for tonight! Had a great session today with a handsome Senior young man (Tom's cousin...who also looks very much like Tom did at that age!) Those sneak peeks will come next week...goodnight and have a great weekend!

No comments: