Thursday, July 30, 2009

Miss S and Missy

If you remember this post, well, this is the sweetie that won! She is a cousin of my husband's (her dad is a first cousin) and Miss S's mom, was thrilled to be able to have this session take place. I pulled in, and it was a SUPER spot for a session! I so very excited, because it also was a session that included Miss S's horse. I had been picturing for weeks different things that I wanted to try, and Miss S had some of the same ideas also to try! I also am always shocked at how much older she looks every time I see her...I started coming around when she was just a tiny one...I think like 2! I also have to add that I am pretty sure it rained everywhere around us, while the session was taking place...I was so very thankful!

Here are just a quick two of Miss S and Missy...S...this one is for you...I know how much you wanted this one to turn out...I am beyond thrilled with it! :) Haven't dug into the one where you were standing on her back yet!



More from the session of the cuties A and L from last week...those should be posted later tonight...you know, when I am up into the middle of the night because of a good late evening run and my energy is booming.

Also, stay tuned, because I will be announcing a great, super fun, mini-session special that you won't want to miss out on!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great preview pics! So cute!
Love,
Mom